Today’s featured romance author is the gracious Nancy Robards Thompson!
- What genre(s) do you write?
I write contemporary romance and women’s fiction.
2. Coffee or tea lover?
Both, depending on my mood. I’m on a coffee kick right now, but I love a cup of good black tea. Most days I enjoy a cup of both.
3. Name one thing on your bucket list.
To take an Alaskan cruise.
4. Do you have pets?
I have a Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Samantha. I love her like she’s my child.
5. When I wake up every morning I …say a prayer of appreciation for the new day and for my family. Then, I go into my office and open the blinds to let in the light and turn on my computer. Finally, I shower and go downstairs to make my coffee or tea (whichever I’m in the mood for that morning).
- Weirdest or unique thing you own.
A collection of different versions/arrangement of the song Greensleeves.
7. Do you have any hobbies or particular skills?
I love to paint and art journal. Art is my passion! I also love to cook.
8. What do you hope readers will experience or gain when reading your stories? I hope readers will feel like my characters are friends, either old friends they’ve known forever or new friends they’ve just met and with whom they’ve instantly clicked.
Meet Nancy Robards Thompson
Award winning author Nancy Robards Thompson lives and writes in Florida, but her imagination transports her all over the world. She’s worked a myriad of jobs including television show stand-in; production and extras casting for movies; and several mind-numbing jobs in the fashion industry and public relations. She earned a degree in journalism only to realize reporting “just the facts” bored her silly. Much more content to report to her muse, Nancy has found Nirvana doing what she loves most – writing contemporary and historical womens fiction full-time. After hanging up her press pass, this two-time nominee for the Romance Writers of America’s Golden Heart struck gold in July 2002 when she won the award. Since then, she’s gone on to sell 30 books, which critics have deemed, “…funny, smart and observant.”
The Cowboy’s Runaway Bride
And the bride wore…running shoes?
Publicly shamed by her former fiancé, Lady Chelsea Ashford Alden has fallen from grace and her intimate life has become fodder for the British tabloids. On the run from the paparazzi, there’s only one place for the errant aristocrat to wait out the scandal: her best friend’s cottage in Celebration, Texas…
Instead of foiling a burglar, rancher Ethan Campbell startles a gorgeous blonde in the bathtub! Chelsea covers up…her true identity. But not her sizzling attraction to the tall, dark and hunky cowboy. Ethan has loved and lost, and until Chelsea, he never thought he’d love again. But he doesn’t know her secret, and if she reveals the truth, he might be the one to run this time around.
Open internationally- Signed copy only if U.S. winner is selected. International winner will receive the ebook version, if selected. Giveaway ends 2/28/17
I hope you sign up to receive my newsletters at the top right corner of this post at Never Miss a Post! If it says You are following this blog, then you are good to go!
*Please note that some cover images and text links connect to a Lorelei’s Lit Lair affiliate portal. Thank you so much for your support. It’s greatly appreciated!
Any comments or questions?